Kayvon Haghighi, DDS, MD, FACS, is licensed to practice both medicine and dentistry in the state of New Jersey. Dr. Haghighi’s unique combination of surgical training and experience in facial reconstruction enables him to analyze your condition from multiple points of view.
With an in-depth understanding of how reconstructive facial surgery can affect different parts of the body, Dr. Haghighi can recommend the best possible solution for both children and adults. Any type of surgery can be stressful, but Dr. Haghighi’s expertise and reassuring bedside manner helps patients feel more confident, relaxed and comfortable.
Raised in southern California, Dr Haghighi lives in Monmouth County, NJ, where he and his family enjoy the benefits of living at the Jersey Shore.
Education and Professional Affiliations
- Completed certification training in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (University Hospital)
- Graduated from the University of the Pacific, Dugoni School of Dentistry in San Francisco and the New Jersey Medical School (Rutgers Medical School)
- Fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
Contact us to schedule a consultation with Dr. Haghighi at our Red Bank offices.